Founder of Wellness Professionals at Work, Director of Studies and Tutor
Wellness Professionals at Work was born from my interest in health and wellbeing which has spanned over 30 years. Most of my working life has been in the service sector, providing complementary therapy, training and coaching adults through personal and professional change.
At 39, following recovery from breast cancer, I re-committed myself to the industry and developed methodologies for integrated healing which I now offer through accredited courses, CPD opportunities, and a private practice.
- NVQ 4 in Guidance
- TDLB Units D32, D33, A22, C21, C23 and C27
- Certificate in Education
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Stress Management
- RSA Certificate in Counselling Skills in the Development of Learning
- Practitioner Certificate in Reflexology
- Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner
- Diploma in Nutrition
- CPD in Precision Reflexology – Facial Reflexology
- Reiki Master/Teacher
I started my coaching journey with Laurel around 12 years ago, completing my Diploma in Holistic Stress Management with WP@W in 2007. Soon afterward I set up a private coaching practice in Brighton, and I now also practice from the Open Door Complementary Health Clinic in Lewes. I have completed training in NLP, hypnosis, and mindfulness, and have gained qualifications in obesity management and nutrition with the National Centre for Eating Disorders. My specialisms are stress management, weight management, and mindful eating. My approach is very much rooted in positive psychology – in a nutshell, focusing on and cultivating clients’ strengths and qualities rather than their weaknesses and shortcomings.
Also, I run courses and workshops at some local adult education colleges and community education centers, and the local mental health recovery college. Courses I have run include assertiveness training; self-esteem and confidence building; healthy eating; the non-diet diet; mindfulness for stress reduction; mindful eating; goal-setting for lasting change; and creative writing for personal development. I also run bespoke training and workshops for organizations and businesses. My website address is www.janeaton.co.uk
Training & Qualifications
- A. (Hons) Interdisciplinary Human Studies 1984
- Diploma in Holistic Stress Management 2007
- Practitioner Skills in Obesity Management 2011
- Certificate in Nutritional Skills for Eating Disorders 2012
- NLP Diploma 2009
- NLP Coaching Diploma 2010
- Hypnosis Practitioner Certificate 2012
- Certificate in Positive Psychology 2011
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy 2009
- Mindfulness & the Therapeutic Relationship 2008
- Co-counseling Fundamentals 1995
- Teaching qualification: Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Level 3) 2011
I am an experienced marketer with a 15 year career in marketing complimented by additional experience in sales, account management and business / channel development.
I want to make marketing possible for small businesses. I am passionate about driving growth, results orientated and dedicated to meeting client needs. I am focused on helping small businesses to thrive and grow by bringing my expertise to those that need it – in a flexible and affordable way.
I am driven by the belief that you can offer the best marketing advice when you have experienced business from a variety of angles and not just from the marketing department – my well rounded experience puts me in the best place to offer the best consultancy value and marketing services delivery.
Students of Wellness Professionals At Work can take advantage of a free 30 minute telephone/video marketing consultation with me and will benefit from preferential rates on my services.
Find out more about me and what I can offer at www.kameleon-marketing.com.