About Laurel Alexander
Wellness Professionals at Work was born from my interest in health and wellbeing.
Most of my working life has been in the service sector, providing therapy plus training and coaching adults through personal and professional change. At 39, following recovery from breast cancer, I re-committed myself to the industry and developed methodologies for integrated healing which I wrote and taught about – and still do.
This site brings to you, not only my considerable experience and flexible approaches to health and wellbeing but also my business acumen for those who would like to be self-employed in this profound and fascinating work arena.
Laurel Alexander’s Experience
I have a wealth of experience in many different areas. Click on the boxes for more details.
- NVQ 4 in Guidance
- TDLB Units D32, D33, A22, C21, C23 and C27
- Certificate in Education
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Stress Management
- RSA Certificate in Counselling Skills in the Development of Learning
- Practitioner Certificate in Reflexology
- Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner
- Diploma in Nutrition
- CPD in Precision Reflexology – Facial Reflexology
- Reiki Master/Teacher