Here is a selection from my store of quotes that I often use in coaching or as inspiration on a bad hair day.
- It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. W E Henley
- What is to give light must endure burning. Viktor Frankl
- To become spiritual is to live life without identifying with it.
- Relationship is growing separately together.
- I’m not a failure if I don’t make it – I’m a success because I tried.
- There is no need to run outside for better seeing. Rather abide at the centre of your being. Lao Tza
- ‘Who are you?’ said the caterpillar. Alice replied, rather shyly, ‘I – I hardly know sir just at the present – at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have changed several times since then.’ Lewis Carroll
- Whatever we fight about in the outside world is also a battle in our inner selves. Carl Jung
- Walk or sit. But don’t wobble. Zen saying